We took A1 bus from the airport to Central Barcelona and found that it stopped in Cataluña square that was only 400m walking distance to the hotel. We had a good size room with air con and clean bathroom. The hotel was also just 600m from the Cathedral and half an hour walk to the port and the beaches.
Breakfast in the hotel costs 17€ each so we did not do that , if you come out of the hotel and turn left you will find several places like Starbucks doing breakfast for 5€ each.
We stayed 3 nights and the hotel restaurant and bar always seemed to be empty so we went out to eat each night,
cheaper and more atmosphere.
Good value for a central location if you don't eat there !
- Also Known As:
- Hcc Montblanc Barcelona
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.