Stayed there for 5 days, had no problems at all, nice location. close access to 2 Metro station. walking distance to many restaurants, hard rock cafe, la rambles, and a bit walk to major shooping mall at passage de gracia. Plaza de musica is just right across the street. Basically all those busy activities were located behind the hotel. So the hotel although good location in big street and easy access but not noisy.
The rooms are a bit old, it's economical not fancy but can provide us with good sleep. It is clean. The staff were really friendly and ready to help us out. Bathroom size is decent, shower works ok. No toothbrush but you can ask for it. They have really small swimming pool. a size of spa. They provide Free Wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HCC Montblanc is situated right in the heart of the city, just 500 metres from Plaza Catalunya and bordering the charismatic Gótico neighbourhood. The hotel's location makes it the best choice for soaking up the atmosphere and life of Barcelona, and for discovering or revisiting its most emblematic corners, such as the Palau de la Música, the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya, the neighbourhoods of the Born and Barceloneta, among many others. Hotel HCC Montblanc is a new building, and has recently been extended. The hotel makes a good choice for a stay that is full of contrasts and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your HCC Montblanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- HCC Montblanc Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hcc Montblanc Hotel Barcelona