“The best walking tour in Barcelona” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: BroodenTomaat offers high end exclusive and always private walking tours. No busy groups, just you and your family and friends! All this for an extremely affordable price! We offer a good selection of different routes and types of walking and cycling.All tours are offerend in both English or Dutch.
Munich, Germany
21 attraction reviews
“The best walking tour in Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was my third walking tour with Ingeborg. Her knowledge of the city is amazing, she is one of the best guides in the city. Since I have been to Barcelona many a times she makes the tour to fit her customer's needs and interests. She tells you details one cannot easily find in the guide books. If you want to know the best of Barcelona, you cannot go wrong with booking a tour with Ingeborg.

Visited June 2013

Munich, Germany
21 attraction reviews
“Fantastic !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I found Ingeborg via another website. She responded very quickly to my questions and I decided to book a tour Gracia since this part of Barcelona was the most unknown to me although having been there 8 times in the past 15 years. From the first contact onwards I had a very positive feeling of Ingeborg and my feelings were proven right when me and my friend Els met her at Pg. de Gracia. She has a very personal touch to her way of communication. She is a very good listener, enthusiastic person, gives good advice and tells the stories in a way that feels like going out with a long lost friend. The tour took 2,5 hours and we were left with a longing for more. Next time I am in Barcelona I am sure to book one of her tours again.

Visited September 2012