“Top burgers and super service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Tapas, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
New Plymouth, New Zealand
“Top burgers and super service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2015

We sought out B Burger after trying to find food suitable for a pregnant friend (cured meats and cheeses are apparently a no-go). What a treat it was! At no other burger bar have I ever been asked how I'd like the meat cooked and my request for medium rare was fulfilled perfectly.
Between us we had four burgers, two patatas bravas (some of the best I've had anywhere), a couple of soft drinks and a few beers. Great value for money and we left feeling very satisfied.
The service was fantastic. The guy (perhaps the owner?) was attentive and helpful in explaining the menu and selecting surprises for us from the excellent craft beer list.
I highly recommend B Burger to anyone in Barcelona who may be tired of traditional Spanish fare or is looking for a great example of something different done very well with a lot of care and attention.
I shall remember that burger for a long time to come - it has probably ruined all of the local joints for me!

• Visited January 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
“Very good burger and nice ambiente”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2015

Went there with my boyfriend and we had a table in the back of the restaurant which was really nice. In the front area, there is a bar where you can sit, but definitely would recommend the back area. They had some really nice fries,not the typical ones, they were shaped like little cubes, which was really special. The burger itself was ok, we had a special one with parmesan and dried tomato and it was delicious!

Seattle, WA
“If you are in the area...worth the stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

Just back from here. I'm not sure what the "B" stands for, but I'd say "best." High quality burger with very good toppings on fresh bread. Had the spicy fried potatos which were really good and garlic tasting too. Very friendly nice staff that spoke English and they have an English menu as well. Priced for good value too. Recommend for very casual good burger urges.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best burgers in Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

We've had a lovely time at B Burger and ate some of the best burgers in our lives. The meat was exceptional, the combination of ingredients was most original and we really enjoyed the welcoming staff.
We also appreciated the large selection of local craft beers.
I recommend the Gaudi Burger with patatas bravas.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spain
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

I went with my boss and colleagues and we had the best burgers ever! The patatas bravas are delicious. THe local is cute and cozy. 100% recommendable.
MUST GO.