“Best burgers in Barcelona” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 6,373 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Tapas, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
“Best burgers in Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

We've had a lovely time at B Burger and ate some of the best burgers in our lives. The meat was exceptional, the combination of ingredients was most original and we really enjoyed the welcoming staff.
We also appreciated the large selection of local craft beers.
I recommend the Gaudi Burger with patatas bravas.

• Polish first
Spain
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

I went with my boss and colleagues and we had the best burgers ever! The patatas bravas are delicious. THe local is cute and cozy. 100% recommendable.
MUST GO.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Pretty damn good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

This place is small, not many covers, tiny frontage and easy to miss but what it does is really good burgers at a good price. The beer selection is fine the service was very good. Trust me last night I spent €300 on an awesome dinner in a place that's not even on trip advisor yet, this evening we spent about €60 here and it was good

“Best Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

My wife and me ate lunch here twice during the end of October. Both times we ordered patatas bravas (hot and then spicy) along with burgers (Ham and then Teriyaki and Baby). They were easily the best burgers i have ever had. The meat portions were generous and incredibly juicy. Nothing detracts from the taste of the meat, everything complements it. The patatas were terrific, specially the aioli with the spicy patatas. It was actually voted as the 5th best aioli in Barcelona. The service was excellent. Mark, the owner, was so kind and helpful to us. We talked a bit about the type of produce they used and i was assured that it was the best in Spain. BTW, the teriyaki sauce was again very nice and more liquid as compared to the usual thickish stuff. Merged very well with the burger. Thanks to you Mark...as well as to your Chef!!! Will try to add photos later on. I'm not sure if there is an option for that.

Burlington, Vermont
“If you crave a great burger and beer, this is the spot in Barcelona...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

We were staying in the Sants train station area of Barcelona, with our hotel being on Ave de Roma. And while we had seen B Burger on our nightly research for places to eat, we didn't want to 'settle' for a burger with all the other fantastic options around the city. But from the moment we arrived and sat down for a well deserved beer (after a day of exploring the city), we quickly realized this little jewel should have been visited much earlier...because we would have come back again!

The burgers were very good - juicy, cooked perfectly, with plenty of options for just about any palate and mood. What made B Burger, in my opinion, was the wide array of great beers available. Coming from Vermont and being a big fan of IPA's, I was pleasantly surprised at the knowledge of the owner as he questioned my likes and preferences. He even took me inside to the cooler and managed to pull out all the different beers in hopes of finding something we'd like. We managed to have some great double IPA's (not something I expected in Spain), as well as a few regular IPA's, a nice stout, and others. The marriage of a good burger and good beer, while seemingly simple, can usually trump most other meals when it's done right. B Burger has found a nice way to serve up wonderful burgers and tasty beers in a casual atmosphere that will surely keep visitors coming back.