“Great veggie food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Preston, United Kingdom
“Great veggie food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Cute little cafe/restaurant tucked away just off the Ramblas. There are tables upstairs, and got very busy from 10pm onwards. It's a fully vegan restaurant and the food was really tasty.

The 8.25 euro menu is such good value. You get a starter, main, dessert, bread and water or wine (I asked for wine but they didn't ask me which sort, I just got red!) The tofu burger was also really good. And the smoothies! So fresh!

The service was quick and efficient. Maybe a bit too efficient as my dessert came whilst I was still eating my main! They weren't very chatty but to be honest they didn't speak great English, and I unfortunately don't speak catalan but we muddled along. All in all a great place with lovely fresh food.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Most amazing food and drinks ever..went back everyday I was in barca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

This place made our holiday... we visited barcelona for three days and a friend introduced it to us on our first night
. Great food.. great atmosphere and so fresh and healthy.. I want to go back

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant space, yummy food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

The food here was fresh and yummy, generous portions - my salad was HUGE, couldn't eat it all. Fresh juices etc - great selection. Friendly staff - English speaking. Menu in English alongside the Spanish also.
Would especially recommend the momo (Nepalese dumplings) and the samosas, not as thrilled with the seitan burger or the tofu tapas with satay but both were ok, nonetheless.

“Wish i found it sooner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I found this gem on my last day. After a few days of dodgy tapas and not getting to grips with the Barcelona opening hours i was so pleased to eat a decent meal. The staff were lovely, I had momo, a tofu dish and a few beers and just enjoyed the nice atmosphere and cool illustrated interior. I only wish i wasn't leaving now.

Santo André, São Paulo, Brazil
“Great food for a Great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Believe me, this restaurant is just perfect. Great food, a menu that includes salad or soup, the main dish, desert, bread, and water or wine for only 8, 50 euros. The place is very beautiful, the service is very good (they speak english), and the food is awesome! Highly recommended ♥