“Wonderful Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Platja d'Aro, Spain
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

for me is one of the best places that have Barcelona City, I have been with two friend for dinner and the place is too cozy and the services are friendly, and the have one excellent menu, if u'ld send time with urs friends or family Cafe Kafka is original, I come back again =)
Eduardo Zea
Platja D' Aro

• Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This place is a lovely spot for a quite intimate dinner, their warm chocolate dessert is to die for.

Visited July 2013
Cork, Ireland
“El Born”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Born Market has been recently been given a major makeover and is now a Catalan museum. Just to one side of it are a number of restaurants. Cafe Kafka is one of these. First impression on entering is the modern decor and cleanliness. The food is very impressive. We were a group of five, three of whom live in Barcelona so we had no problem on deciding on a number of tapas which we shared as starters. I can remember particularly the deep fried monkfish and the marinated salmon which were my favorites. For the main course I had the nicest hake I have ever eaten, setting a very high standard for any other restaurant I visit. At the end of the meal, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had Pedro Ximenez desert sherry and impressively they served it slightly chilled, just as it should be. The staff were very helpful and I think we would have managed fine if we hadn't our Catalans with us. It's fairly expensive but well worth a visit if you like good food.

• Visited June 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“A good formula, friendly staff boy poor wines.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

From my point of view they did not offer a great choice of food. But we ate very well.
The cook was very inspired with the brothy rice (arroz caldoso) we got. My difficult (for food) wifel oved it and so did the whole table. Then entrants and desserts were at the same level. It fuelled our dinner and we had a very good time.
Been back once and it was not the same, just one dot less. But this review is about my first visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely Amazing Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

My four girl friends and I visited for a birthday meal whilst in Barcelona - it was one of the best meals I've ever had and we eat out regularly in London. The food was amazing - really fresh and beautifully prepared. The atmosphere was really nice, the restaurant is quirky but so pretty. The service however was the best part - all the staff treat you so well and are so attentive. My friend got a lovely little candle in her dessert and a glass of Cava. I would highly recommend it for couples and groups.

• Visited September 2013