I was looking for a central place to stay for a one night stay in Barcelona and this was perfect. Very characterful hotel in an old building with loads of personality. Nothing too flashy but helpful service, free wifi, large comfortable rooms and a large balcony. Also excellent value. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Girona is located in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the bourgeois Eixample district, near Paseo de Gracia ,where stand two buildings of Gaudí : Casa Batlló and Casa Milà.This large building dating from S.XIX , part of the Quadrat d`Or designed by Idelfons Cerdà, whose consolidation as bourgeois center coincided with the emergence of Modernism in Barcelona.Hostal Girona combines the spirit of that age with the facilities of a small and modern hostal with a familiar and comfortable ambience. Yours sincerely, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Hostal Girona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Girona Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Girona Barcelona, Catalonia