we stayed here in janurary for my birthday weekend and it was fantastic.the hotel itself is very nice staff are very helpful ready to give information on places to visit.the room was a good size we had a twin the only downfall was the only window in the room looked out onto the next building wich was very close so we didnt get much naturel light in the room wich made it very dull but apart from that it was a lovely stay.great location for the gothic centre an la ramble, beach is a 10 min walk and the metro is close too all in all it was a fantastic birthday get away and i will b returning to barcelona next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and modern, the Confortel Almirante enjoys a privileged location that will make us dream of the past. Located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, just 200 meters from the Cathedral and the Palau de la Música and a few minutes from the Borne area, famous for its variety of restaurants and its bohemian and elitist atmosphere.Guests can stroll down the famous Ramblas, located less than 10 minutes walk and the metro station Jaume I is only 300 meters away.All rooms are decorated with contemporary furnishings and amenities that will make guests feel at home: free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat-screen TV, satellite TV, free safety deposit box and air conditioning .The hotel offers as well a fitness center and several PC’s located in the main lobby offering free Wi-Fi access. Room service available during limited hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Confortel Almirante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Almirante Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Almirante Barcelona, Catalonia