I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with a number of colleagues (from 15 to 18 October 2013). The hotel was clean and the bedrooms were well decorated and comfortable. However there were some difficulties, I was told that the hotel is under new management so they need to take note of the following:
- on arrival there was no way to get a hot drink, the kitchen was closed earlier than claimed, and there are no tea/coffee facilities in the rooms
- the internet was unreliable, particularly on floor 2
- hospitality bottles of water would have improved the welcome
- very limited TV channels and nothing international
- the water in the shower was not always as hot as it should have been (perhaps depending on time of day?)
- there were no irons or ironing boards.
The staff did not exactly go out of their way to be helpful, for example one of the bags was just dumped outside my colleague's door and she was accused of not taking her key from reception, but the receptionist from the Dominican Republic was excellent, with very good interpersonal skills.
If you stay at this hotel bear the above points in mind and I recommend either floor one or three for a better internet.
- Also Known As:
- Turo De Vilana Barcelona
- Hotel Turo De Vilana Barcelona, Catalonia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Turo de Vilana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.