We stayed here 4 nights in room 611. The hotel is in a convenient area and, although expensive, is reasonably priced for Barcelona. Linen and towels are changed every day;more frequently than is necessary, to be honest. The room is just large enough but the bathroom is tiny. You bang the door on the toilet upon entry and accidentally turn the tap to freezing or scalding every time you try to manoeuvre in the shower. The cubicle shares a ventilation shaft with next door so you can hear them at their ablutions whenever you're in the bathroom! In addition the windows are hard to open and the air-con does not work very well. We found the breakfast buffet rather basic with some cheap quality produce but we could not get a rebate on our B&B rate when we tried to cancel breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acta Antibes Hotel is a 2 star hotel in Barcelona located very close to the Sagrada Familia and well-connected with public transport.It has 71 comfortable and spacious rooms that have a full equipped bathroom, TV with international channels, air conditioning, heating and free WIFI.The Hotel, of welcoming design, has private parking in the same building, and in addition a meeting and conference room with capacity of 12 people. It also offers a buffet breakfast at the best price-quality for customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Acta Antibes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Antibes Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Antibes Barcelona, Catalonia