This hotel is value for money. Surprisingly, although our room was facing the road, it was not noisy since the windows are double glazed. In addition, the rooms are wood flooring. Feels cleaner than the musty carpeting in most other hotels. Since we like to walk, we did not take the subway, although it's like one block away. There was a nice cafeteria / restaurant at the corner on the right as you exit the hotel . Reasonable prices too. There are a number of small supermarkets around the hotel. The closest is just on the left as you exit hotel.
The negative for elderly persons depending on the elevator. There is only one and it says it takes 6 persons. I think it will fit5 good size persons without baggage. With baggage, probably 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acta Antibes Hotel is a 2 star hotel in Barcelona located very close to the Sagrada Familia and well-connected with public transport.It has 71 comfortable and spacious rooms that have a full equipped bathroom, TV with international channels, air conditioning, heating and free WIFI.The Hotel, of welcoming design, has private parking in the same building, and in addition a meeting and conference room with capacity of 12 people. It also offers a buffet breakfast at the best price-quality for customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Acta Antibes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Antibes Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Antibes Barcelona, Catalonia