This hotel is value for money. Surprisingly, although our room was facing the road, it was not noisy since the windows are double glazed. In addition, the rooms are wood flooring. Feels cleaner than the musty carpeting in most other hotels. Since we like to walk, we did not take the subway, although it's like one block away. There was a nice cafeteria / restaurant at the corner on the right as you exit the hotel . Reasonable prices too. There are a number of small supermarkets around the hotel. The closest is just on the left as you exit hotel.
The negative for elderly persons depending on the elevator. There is only one and it says it takes 6 persons. I think it will fit5 good size persons without baggage. With baggage, probably 2.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Antibes Hotel Barcelona
- Acta Antibes Hotel
- Acta Antibes Barcelona
- Acta Antibes Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acta Antibes hotel is a two stars hotel situated on the city center of Barcelona, where our main intention is to make our customer feel at home, away from home, thus having quality services at unbeatable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Acta Antibes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.