Located fairly close to Fontana Station - will need to buzz in to get through the glass door. The room was nice and had a kitchenette, cutlery, pots and pans, and breakfast table. The bed was a bit small though, as was the bathroom.
I'd recommend this hotel if you're looking to save money by cooking in the room. Otherwise, I fond this room to be a bit too small for my taste - would try looking elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aparthotel Silver is one of the most recommended hotels in Barcelona. We offer our customers a lovely stay thanks to our constant improvement and prices that are always very attractive.A family-like atmosphere and a central location together with great transport connections are our trademarks. Our customers are loyal, regular and very diverse: tourists from all over, businessmen and women, trade fair and conference visitors, cruise passengers, patients on medical treatments, families, etc. All staff at the Aparthotel Silver works with a single objective: for you to feel at home with us. We love to serve them all and we do our best to offer what best suits their needs: double bed, twin beds, terrace, adapted rooms, cribs, free wifi, connected rooms, international TV channels, car park, breakfast buffet in the garden etc. Besides, we are always happy to offer our tips and recommendations. We are here to help you! The best of Aparthotel Silver are our customers and their grateful smile is our best reward. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Aparthotel Silver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Silver Barcelona, Catalonia
- Aparthotel Silver Hotel Barcelona