Stayed for 1 week here. Arrived quite late on 1st night and were given room at rear of hotel. We asked if another room was available towards the front of the hotel with a king size bed and were told all rooms were taken that night, but a room change could be arranged the following morning. In fairness the hotel kept to their word and a much better room that suited us was given to us the following day. Rooms are comfortable with all the facilities you would expect, wifi was excellent and free throughout the hotel. Other guests could be noisey at times as I think organised groups of youth groups etc often stay, but this was generally only early evening as they were checking in and sorting themselves out or mid monring 9am onwards if they were checking out. We ate in the hotel twice. Dinner from the set menu which was value for money although portion size for the pork chops compared very small to what we were used to. Location wise, a short stroll will take you to Avenue Gaudi which has a huge selection of restaurants and bars as you can walk down to Sagrada Familia. Overall enjoyed our stay at this hotel and we returned home fully relaxed. The A/C did work although it did seem to take a while to start to cool the room down, once cool though kept comfortable. Windows could be opened if preferred.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown, very near the Sagrada Familia; close to the architectonic complex of the Sant Pau Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Amrey Sant Pau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amrey Sant Pau Barcelona, Catalonia
- Amrey Sant Pau Hotel Barcelona