10 mins away from the passage de gracia train station (3-line hub) which can be directly accessed from the airport via the subway as well. On the walk towards the hotel, there is a small supermarket (Opencar) so definitely pick up some water bottles before heading off to the hotel.
Front desk was courteous but nothing outstanding. No problem checking into our room earlier around 1-2pm. A computer near the front desk has free access to Internet and you can also print stuff for free.
Very chic design. We had I believe a standard king room. It's small but it was cozy. View was nonexistent but that's okay, we didn't stay in the room that long. No kettle or coffee maker but boiled water is free from the 2nd floor bar.
I really appreciated the significant amount of counter space for my toiletries. Clean and modern.
No complaints. Were very courteous when we saw them in the hallways.
Free but quite weak from our location and we were close to the elevators. Can't complaint too much bc it was free.
Overall experience and suggestions:
Pleasant stay. Nothing extraordinary but it was comfortable. Area appeared to be safe even at night.
Two tips to make your trip more enjoyable:
1) purchase the "city sightseeing" hop on and off on their website. There is a 25% discount code floating around on the website and easy to search. Saves you a lot of money and rather than taking underground metro, the double decker bus allows for more of a scenic route to the main attractions.
2) download the tripadvisor city guide app (diff from the normal tripadvisor app) and preload the barcelona city guide. It is an awesome app with actual offline maps and compass to direct you to the destinations. Def make my time in Barcelona a lot more convenient and I was able to eat a lot better food bc of it.
Beautiful city. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centrally located Hotel Europark sits nestled between the city’s famous Paseo de Gracia, Avenida Diagonal, Gran Vía, and Plaza Catalunya. It is easily accessible from all parts of the city and serviced by many lines of public transportation.Some new features of the hotel include a pool and solarium located on the terrace, a conference room, fitness center, and free WiFi. The breakfast room and bar are located on the hotel’s spacious and bright mezzanine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your EuroPark Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- EuroPark Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia