Excellent location within easy walking distance of the Rambles. Hotel staff were very helpful and it seems from the other reviews that the champagne is actually complimentary, a point we did not grasp! No problems with our particular room which was very clean and well equipped. Again, however, the air conditioning was not fully effective and if temperatures rose any higher than the low thirties, I think it would be pretty miserable. I did enquire about it and was told one could not adjust the temperature, it was either on or off! Buffet breakfasts were excellent with a wide choice of a cooked "English" or continental, a good start to sightseeing.There were also free daily newspapers available, a nice touch. Overall good value and would recommend hotel, especially if the AC could be sorted.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gravina Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina Barcelona
- Hotel Gravina
- Grupotel Gravina Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Grupotel Gravina is located in a quiet street in the centre of Barcelona only 300 meters from the centre and the famous Plaça Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. The Grupotel Gravina is a 19th century building that was refurbished in 2013 and has a façade listed as being of architectural interest.The hotel has two meeting rooms, one with a capacity for 44 people and the other for 55 people. Grupotel Gravina is open all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grupotel Gravina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.