- I stayed at Casa Consell the first week of June with 4 of my family members (No kids), the staff were all very friendly and helpful.
- The location was awesome, easy access to everything including a line to the airport for 3.80 euros.
- The rooms/shower/washrooms were clean as well
Great vibe in general
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm place hosted by its owners, where everything has been thought and designed to make you feel at home away from home. Casa Consell is situated in the city center, next to Paseo de Gracia's famous street where you can find Gaudi's arquitecture such as Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. You can also find Gaudi's emblematic cathedral, La Sagrada Familia, just 15 minutes away. Professional service, comfort and friendly atmosphere as are our keys to make your stay a pleasant and relaxing experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Consell, Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Consell, Guest House Barcelona, Catalonia