Staff at the front desk aren't helpful. Slow check-in. Barely a greeting. When the key card didn't work, no apology for having to go up and come down. No iron available... at all. Not even a feigned empathy. Have a big meeting tomorrow and need to find a solution for my wrinkled clothes. Poor overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Original and striking, the Confortel Bel Art is located in the heart of the modernist triangle formed by the Sagrada Familia, the Guell Park and Sant Pau Hospital. Alfons X metro station is 300 meters from the hotel. The Confortel Bel Art features original furnishings and colors that add a touch of fun to the guests stay. The rooms are decorated in a classical style and feature all the amenities that will make guests feel at home: free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, free safety deposit box, flat-screen TV, satellite TV and air conditioning. Also, the hotel offers free use of several PC’s located in the main lobby with Wi-Fi Internet access. The Confortel Bel Art has a restaurant where guests can enjoy not only a hearty breakfast but a quiet dinner or their favourite drink after a hard day of work, sightseeing or shopping in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Confortel Bel Art reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Bel Art Barcelona, Catalonia
- Confortel Bel Art Hotel Barcelona