Great location in the gothic quarter. No traffic allowed on the roads except for taxis. front desk staff were really friendly and helpful with suggestions about sights to visit. Really liked the room on the 2nd floor. It was spaceous. large bathroom too. the inner court yard off the 2nd floor was cool. the hotel is a few minutes away from the la Ramblas but far enough away to not hear the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona’s cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city’s ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city – the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Plaça Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi