Nice little boutique hotel in amongst the hustle and bustle of lovely Barcelona.....easy to get to just off the ramblas....small rooms but nice just the same....has all you need for comfortabilty ...
The price was good for Barcelona standards.....staff were nice and helpful...overall a nice stay....would go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered as part of Barcelona’s cultural heritage in itself, this historic building dates from the 19th century and is situated in the city’s ancient Gothic Quarter. The setting of the H10 Raco del Pi makes it ideal for exploring the narrow streets of the most atmospheric area of the city – the Gothic Quarter. Here you will find the Cathedral along with a wide range of shops, galleries and restaurants. Only 100 metres away is the vibrant Las Ramblas, and 300 metres away is the central Plaça Catalunya. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of cava, before continuing into the charming and traditional inner courtyard. The historic building has been brought up to date with features such as a glass-walled atrium and cooling parquet floors in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 Raco Del Pi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Raco Del Pi Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Raco Del Pi Barcelona, Catalonia
- Raco Del Pi