In short the worst hotel out 15+ I have stayed at in Barcelona.
It did not start well as it took them 15 minutes to find my reservation. The hotel elevators are 40 years old and not synced.
Hotel rooms are very old, feel like a schoolroom from 60's. Beds are uncomfortable, rooms heat up to 25+degrees at night, someone thought it was a good treat to put lollopops in the rooms (but not clean them).
The rooms also had no noise protection from street or other hotel neighbours.
(I know since the person in the room above me took a shower at 06:14 but the person next to me at 06:32, did however not hear the person below me)
Breakfast was ok but not worthy of a 4star hotel.
Best thing that happened to me when I was at the hotel was when the reception asked the taxidriver to wait for me 5min to finish a coffee when I was off for a very early meeting.
I can not recomend this hotel unless you are a student and only pay 25$a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern high-rise with restaurant and breakfast buffet, located in the Financial District, near shops and public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Arenas Atiram Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Arenas Barcelona
- Husa Arenas Hotel Barcelona
- Arenas Atiram Hotels Barcelona, Catalonia