Our friends stayed here previously and suggested we stay here while in Barcelona. I'm glad we took their advice. The extra space and multiple bedrooms were nice to have, but it was really having a kitchen with washing machine that made it worth our stay. The furnishings were a little bit dated, but we got over it pretty quickly. We loved having meals on our balcony too!
We loved the location near La Sagrada Familia -- accessible to all of Barcelona, but not in the middle of tourist central. Each night we took our son to play at the playground in front of the Sagrada Familia, which was a great way to burn off Kindergarten energy. Supermarket right around the corner and plenty of fruit and vegetable shops nearby.
Staff was cordial and check-in and out was extremely easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia