We recently stayed in a two bedroom apartment on the 5th floor with views of the Sagrada Familia. I had booked well in advance, so this may have contributed to us getting this room. We had no noise issues over the four days from the room next door. The apartments are well located with a 2 minute walk to the Basilica, hop on/hop off bus, metro, supermarket etc. We did walk from the main area in the city and it took around 25 minutes. The rooms were clean and tidy and having two bathrooms was a bonus. The washer/dryer was also put to good use. The beds were also comfortable. There are several restaurants close by for meals as well as snacks. We got a great price by checking regularly even after booking. The staff were very helpful especially with getting online tickets for the Sagrada Familia and bus trips. Would definately return and recommend to people who want a little more room.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beside the Sagrada Famila, Barcelona's most famous landmark, these apartments have private terraces and you can dine in the restaurant while admiring the Hispano Suiza car collection.At Hispanos Siete Suiza, you will find beautiful apartments with special attention to detail. Elegant interiors include parquet floors, attractive lighting and smart, marble bathrooms. Those adventurous in the kitchen will enjoy preparing meals in the well equipped kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.