Stayed three nights at this apartment and was thrilled at the location. Literally round the corner from the magnificent Sagrada Familia - we could see the steeples from our balcony! The metro is also round the corner as is a taxi rank. From the apartment, we walked down the Ave Venecia to Gaudi's Casa Batllo. It is so easy to find your way around from this location.
The apartment was spacious, with good bathrooms. Good kitchen but a few basics missing like a colander and cheese grater so if you are self catering you need to ask for things. We self catered and managed well.
There is a stunning restaurant in the apartment block although we did not use it so can't comment on the food.
Reception were very helpful with directions etc and got us a large taxi as we had a lot of luggage.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia