We stayed at these apartments for 3 nights in February. The area is close to Sagrada Familia church so easy to find your way to by whatever mode of transport. It is within close walking distance of the metro and 3 stops to Passeig de Gracia which is the nearest you can get to Plaza Catalunya without changing lines. We bought those 10 use metro tickets so it was less than one euro each per trip on the metro. If you want to eat nearby the apartment there are lots of places many fast food but there was a nice pizza place too. We found lots of places to buy food supermarkets, bakeries, sandwich places etc nearby. Just have to keep an eye on the opening times - mainly 9.15 am to 9pm and not open on a Sunday. The supermarkets had everything we needed. The apartment was very clean and large enough for the 4 of us. The twin bedroom did have a huge air con unit outside it, but as it was February we didn't need to open the windows - could be a problem in hot summer though. We didn't use the room service breakfast option at 5 euros per head as we managed to buy 3 days worth of breakfast food for 4 people plus water and other snacks for 36 euros at the local supermarket. We used the apartments as a base, and chose them because they were in a quiet area, but not too far from the Ramblas and other attractions. We walked to Guell Park which was manageable. The wifi was good, used the dishwasher, but not the washing machine, the hairdryer was a bit feeble, should have brought our own, the showers were good - we had 2 bathrooms which was great. Living room was a bit small but we didn't spend much time in the apartment - too much to do and see in Barcelona. Would definitely use them again but check about the air con unit if going in very hot weather. We had a small balcony which looked out over the quite ordinary street, the street was quite quiet for Barcelona, some building work going on opposite but not at the weekend. There were no views of the Sagrada Familia from our balcony, but it was only 2 minutes walk out of the front door so if you wanted to look at it it wasn't far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedroom, bathroom, full equipped kitchen and living room with dinning area and a terrace. Daily cleaning service included. Perfect for families, friends or business. 24h front desk available with multilingual staff to help you during your stay. Free WIFI and access to a sports centre with inside swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hispanos 7 Suiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Restaurant Hispanos 7 Suiza Hotel Barcelona
- Hispanos 7 Suiza Barcelona, Catalonia