Stayed for 5 nights coming back from a cruise. Good thing I had printed out a Google map from the port to the hotel as the taxi driver had no idea how to get there, Once there, we only had to wait for half an hour for our room to be made ready. Great room with a lot of space, we had good WiFi reception. Breakfast was excellent. Supermarket very close and only a short walk from the subway. Good service from the staff. Not that many great restaurants around, but with the subway this close, no problems. And taxis are not that expensive in Barcelona. Bring that Google map.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AMC is a renovated four stars hotel located in the heart of Barcelona's financial and shopping district, between Balmes and Aribau streets, only 5-10 minutes to Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia, with fast connections to the city center (Plaça Catalunya) by public transportation (FFCC, Metro and Bus. Aparthotel Mariano Cubí is a different proposal, with 67 new suites of 35 m2 equipped with bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen and balcony to enjoy a pleasant stay at your leisure.AMC is a very original building with an ideal offering of services and facilities: Snack-Bar, Restaurant, Room-Service, household, laundry, mini-bar, TV Satellite, Concierge, Conference Room, Business Center, Internet corner, Private Parking and Wireless internet connection, amongst others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Mariano Cubi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Hotel Barcelona
- Mariano Cubi Aparthotel Barcelona
- Mariano Cubi Aparthotel Hotel Barcelona
- Aparthotel Mariano Cubi Barcelona, Catalonia