Stayed two nights on business. Modern, clean room in old building. Good shower. Free wifi on request. Room great for one but might be a little cramped for two for a longer stay (but this is the city centre so to be expected). Room was quite warm and opening the window quite noisy as lots of life on pedestrian street until late at night - air con was OK though. Close to major sights and Placa Catalunya with great transport links. Very generous breakfast buffet (includes Cava) but for less money there are numerous bakeries and coffee stalls nearby. I would return when back in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona Centro benefits from a prime location right in Barcelona's Gothic quarter, the city's oldest and most historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, NHHotels, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your NH Barcelona Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duc De La Victoria Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- Nh Hotel Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Centro Catalonia