Stayed at the Universal 26th-29th April for a girls 50th weekend away. Hotel absolutely brilliant, modern, clean, comfortable and exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
Near to The Ramblas, about a 10 minute walk which leads straight into the Gothic area. Metro outside the front door & Sagrada Familia only 4 or 5 stops away.
Roof top pool and lovely bar with views all round. Loved it there and such a fantastic location. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas, Hotel Barcelona Universal grants its guests easy access to all parts of the city. Metro lines 2 and 3 stop just outside the main entrance, at “Paral·lel,” and nearby buses can take you to the beaches of Barcelona, Park Güell, and anywhere in between. A stroll from our hotel near Las Ramblas will take you to some of Barcelona’s favorite tourist attractions.Hotel opened in 2001 and renewed in 2011.Hotel Barcelona Universal has 167 rooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet. Three “Barcelona Skyline Suites” feature a Jacuzzi and private terrace. Families and larger groups may be accommodated in triple or superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Barcelona Universal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Barcelona
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia