Me and my partner stayed here for 3 nights in November and had an excellent stay. The room was very clean and modern with a lovely view. The staff were very friendly, professional and also very helpful with any thing we needed. Location was great although not on Las Ramblas it didn't need to be there was a metro right outside which got us every were and was really cheap for €9.45 you got 10 journeys and from here we got to the neu camp, sagrada familia and loads of other places and within about 5 minutes you could also be on Las Ramblas so found getting out and about very easy.
Would 100% stay there again if I was to return to Barcelona which I'm sure I will in the future as we had a fantastic time there.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Barcelona
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas, Hotel Barcelona Universal grants its guests easy access to all parts of the city. Metro lines 2 and 3 stop just outside the main entrance, at “Paral·lel,” and nearby buses can take you to the beaches of Barcelona, Park Güell, and anywhere in between. A stroll from our hotel near Las Ramblas will take you to some of Barcelona’s favorite tourist attractions.Hotel opened in 2001 and renewed in 2011.Hotel Barcelona Universal has 167 rooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet. Three “Barcelona Skyline Suites” feature a Jacuzzi and private terrace. Families and larger groups may be accommodated in triple or superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, FlamingoHotelier, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and EasyToBook so you can book your Barcelona Universal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.