We stayed in this hotel while visiting he city. i must say even though doesn't have a perfect surroundings but definitely perfect location, next to metro station, and really 7-10mins walk from Las ramblas. unlike most of the city, being dirty, this hotel was very nice. good breakfast, and service overall. really worth our money. also this hotel does like weekend getaways--highly recommended as can get a few extras.... defo will stay again if ever need to go to barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located just a five-minute walk from Las Ramblas, Hotel Barcelona Universal grants its guests easy access to all parts of the city. Metro lines 2 and 3 stop just outside the main entrance, at “Paral·lel,” and nearby buses can take you to the beaches of Barcelona, Park Güell, and anywhere in between. A stroll from our hotel near Las Ramblas will take you to some of Barcelona’s favorite tourist attractions.Hotel opened in 2001 and renewed in 2011.Hotel Barcelona Universal has 167 rooms, each equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet. Three “Barcelona Skyline Suites” feature a Jacuzzi and private terrace. Families and larger groups may be accommodated in triple or superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Barcelona Universal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Universal Barcelona
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia