Front desk service adequate for answers to direct questions. Abrupt and business demeanor. Coffee inconvenient to access first thing in the a.m. Must have clear understanding of integrated transport system to get around. Would NOT recommend driving a car. Traffic, especially cycles, is horrendous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sant Gervasi, is located 5 metro stops away from down town, in the most select part of Barcelona, where Modernist houses and new buildings enjoy a happy coexistence. This neighborhood is one of the safest & quietest in town. Close by to the Hotel, and very well communicated, you have also the following sightseeing’s: Park Güell, the fantastic park designed by the architect Antoni Gaudí and the Tibidabo mountain. The hotel’s size – it has only 63 rooms – is part of its special charm, and its guests will enjoy the warm hospitality only found in such intimate establishments. The Sant Gervasi is also convenient for all transport, the historic city centre and the trade fair site at Montjuïc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Silken St. Gervasi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken St. Gervasi Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Silken St Gervasi Barcelona