The location was excellent within walking distance of everything you could possibly want and/or see. Metro stop very close (Diagonal station is about 5 minutes or less walk from the hotel). Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok. Room was slightly smaller than expected but cosy. Wifi was at a good speed but we kept loosing signal.
Overall our stay was good but wouldn't consider this hotel to be a 4 star its more like a 3 star
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Corcega is situated in the neuralgic centre of the modernist route of Barcelona, it surrounded by the best buildings built by architects such as Gaudi, Domenech i Muntanter, etc. It is nearby the crossing between Av. Diagonal and Paseo de Gracia, the best commercial, services and business area. Opened in 2001, the hotel offers 77 rooms and 2 suites. All the rooms are fully equipped corresponding to a hotel in this category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia La Pedrera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia La Pedrera Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Corcega
- Catalonia Corcega Barcelona
- Catalonia La Pedrera Barcelona