The hotel is clean and has a good ac. Sleeping in late is difficult, since there is big noise from hallway from the cleaning ladies/other guests. They didnt provide any toilet brush (said for hygenic reasons, ridiculous) and sold stamps for postal card too expensive, we had to pay more 1/3 more than written on stamps and werent told that in advance. Weird. The rooms are reasonable but.wouldnt justify more than 3 stars in central europe. All in all too expensive for the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Corcega is situated in the neuralgic centre of the modernist route of Barcelona, it surrounded by the best buildings built by architects such as Gaudi, Domenech i Muntanter, etc. It is nearby the crossing between Av. Diagonal and Paseo de Gracia, the best commercial, services and business area. Opened in 2001, the hotel offers 77 rooms and 2 suites. All the rooms are fully equipped corresponding to a hotel in this category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia La Pedrera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia La Pedrera Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Corcega
- Catalonia Corcega Barcelona
- Catalonia La Pedrera Barcelona