We stayed here five nights and enjoyed it very much. The location is great, near the Gaudi houses, walking distance from the Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas, near the beautiful Passig de Gracia boulevard and the hop on hop off bus. You could walk to the Sagrada Familia (about a mile, I think), but we took a cab. The rooms are fairly small but they have everything you need. Breakfast buffet was included and it was very nice with ample choices. The first floor bar is also very comfortable. We had a margarita pizza one night. Another night we ate in the dining room and it was very good. nice view from the dining/breakfast room. The hotel service was very good. We would definitely stay here again. In the ratings below, we did not use the spa, but I could not get all the dots to go away.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa”, available for private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.