Stayed one night in late August on Marriott points. 2 rooms.
As others have said this hotel is in a great location being in easy walking distance to Placa Catalunya and from there Las Ramblas, etc.
I'm a Gold Marriott member so we all got free wifi and a free breakfast. Breakfast was pleasant enough with a decent buffet spread.
Rooms were up to Renaissance standard and we didn't suffer from thin walls or other such issues.
Hotel staff were very helpful. Front desk excellent. The Concierge likewise gave us some excellent recommendations.
Would happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa”, available for private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia