I and My Wife stayed for 4 nights and we felt very safe and comfortable here. We were 100% happy with my stay at Barcelo Sants. The room have been recently renovated to a space-orbital theme.
The room was clean, comfortable beds, comfortable desk, reliable wireless internet, large TV with many international channels, and more!
The shower has a large, high-pressure rain shower head which is awesome. Two sings are located outside of the bathroom. There is a lockbox/safe that has a pullout drawer big. Several outlets for your electronics, small refrigerator, wood bed tables to work or eat in bed. Alarm clock with iphone/ipod dock, automatic blinds (goes up and down with button).
The staff at the front desk are very helpful.
The location is PERFECT. I took the train from the airport and it lets you off right at Sants Estacio which is immediately below this hotel. Once you arrive at Sants Estacio, just follow the signs upstairs and your hotel is there! Unfortunately, lift is closed after mid-night. There are lifts to the lobby and rooms so you don't have to haul your luggage up stairs.
If you want to see the sights, the Barcelona Bus Turistico (Hop On/Hop Off Bus) is just across the street so it's super easy to walk to (1 minute) and see the sights of Barcelona! You can buy tickets on the bus or there's a Turismo desk inside the train station. They also can provide you with a lot of information. If you don't take the tourist bus, you can take the Metro (also at Sants Estacio) to La Rambla, Placa Catalunya, and more (Green Line). The purple line takes you directly to La Sagrada Familia! You can buy 1 way ticket, day ticket, 2 day ticket, etc. If you're going to be using metro/trains a lot, I recommend you buy the 3 day pass from the Barcelona Turismo desk - You will save a little money.
The train station has basic amenities: food, snacks, ATM, shops, etc. for basic needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Barceló Sants hotel is now ready, having been totally reformed. Prepare to enjoy a unique stay in the 378 completely refurbished Orbital Rooms. Situated above Sants station, the hotel has direct access to the AVE, to the metro lines and theBarcelona railway. This unrivalled location gives guests easy access to both the city of Barcelona and also to the surrounding area. It is the best connected hotel in the city. It is also ideal for business trips thanks to its direct links to the airport. There is also 2500 m2 divided into 14 rooms for events and congresses, a showroom for exhibiting vehicles and products on a large scale with capacity for up to 1,500 people. Also worth highlighting is the close proximity to the Barcelona and Montjuic Trade Fair and Congress Centre, the 200 parking spaces, freeWi-Fi service, the Orbital Bar and the excellent cuisine served in its restaurants. Welcome on board for an imaginary voyage through this stellar hotel. It's the perfect launching pad for your voyage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Sants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Sants Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Sants
- Barcelo Sants Barcelona, Catalonia