The hotel staff was really nice and helpful with all our many questions. We had trouble with the door and handyman came right up. Everything seemed fairly clean and in order. The window view was nice out to some homes.
There was one ant in the window in the bathroom and since I generally freak out about any bugs made my husband verify that it was in fact an ant.
The one little issue was that the hotel location is a little confusing and at the top of a hill-- We were only there for 2 nights so I am sure we would have been more oriented if we had put some more effort in to sorting out directions; although, I woudn't really say the location was super convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Park Putxet Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Park Putxet
- Catalonia Park Putxet
- Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel Barcelona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Park Putxet, built in 1975 and renovated in 2001, is located in the quiet residential area of Putxet, very near Balmes Street and Ronda General Mitre, a very convenient access road to any part of Barcelona. In addition, the hotel is located near Guell Park, an emblem of the city and a masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi. The hotel has 1 suite and 140 rooms, and almost all of them have a view, many with a balcony or a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.