Great hotel. I could nit pick like some other users but for what you're paying I can't complain at all! Staff was absolutely amazing! We didn't like our original room it was small and facing the back alley. I asked for a room change and they put us up in their new "test" rooms and it was awesome. Super modern, clean, great views from the balcony to Ample street. We didn't have a mini bar in our room and we joked that they should move one in...... They actually moved one in from another floor!!! Staff was amazing and did a fantastic job in answering all our questions ect during our honeymoon stay.
Only two suggestions I would give, 1: the lobby has a funny smell which could be covered up with some incense and 2: the washrooms although super nice, need to have something done about the shower set up, it splashes everywhere onto the floor mostly because of the design and we ended up having to throw towels down every day to soak up the water, not very safe akso. Maybe put in actual glass doors all the way through? Other then those two things, great little hotel, perfectly located, well priced and a great place to lay your head! :-) I would definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Metropol hotel enjoys a privileged location in the heart of Barcelona's famous Gothic Quarter. It boasts recently renovated facilities and excellent amenities, such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hesperia Metropol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Metropol Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Metropol Hotel Barcelona