We stayed here on 2nd and 3rd June 2014 and thought this hotel was great. We asked for a quieter room out the back after reading other advice on Trip Advisor. The room was huge with good storage space, strong wifi and a huge bathroom. The location is in the really interesting part of the city right in the middle and close to the port and Las Ramblas. Reception staff were lovely and spoke good English. There were heaps of little bars and tapas places all in our street or within easy walking distances. We enjoyed Sensi which is a tapas bar right across the road and many others. We really loved Barcelona and will be staying here again when we return. Just wished that we had more time here as we were leaving on a cruise on 4th June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Metropol hotel enjoys a privileged location in the heart of Barcelona's famous Gothic Quarter. It boasts recently renovated facilities and excellent amenities, such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hesperia Metropol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Metropol Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Metropol Hotel Barcelona