Hotel was lovely with spacious rooms. Stayed in a Terrace Room. Large balcony with this room. Toiletries are in the bathroom including shower gel and shampoo. Nice and clean room and room is cleaned every day. Plenty of towels. Staff are very welcoming and friendly. Bar is very nice and not too expensive. The barman put sky sports on for us do could watch my favourite team so that made my day. Metro station is across the street called Clot. It is 2 euros 15 for a single ticket which you can use on the teams or buses or subway. Hotel is near a couple of bars and is a thirty minute walk to Sagrada Familia Church or it is two stops on the subway. Breakfast at the hotel was lovely and varied. Again staff very pleasant and professional. Dining room was exceptionally clean. Thank you to all staff for an excellent stay. Well done. Special thank you to the bar man who put the Citt Everton game on for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renewed in 2004, the hotel is situated in Avenida Meridiana, with easy access to any part of the city due to the proximity to Aragon Street one main streets of Barcelona, and Rondas witch will help you to get shortly to the Metropolitan Area. The Hotel Atenas is provided of an outdoor swimming pool and a solarium situated in the upper part of the hotel where you will enjoy a brilliant panoramic view of Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Atenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Atenas Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Atenas
- Catalonia Atenas Hotel Barcelona