It's more like a 3 star hotel than 4.
Internet (Wi-Fi) was extremely unreliable.
Quite noisy at nights & early in the mornings.
Location right next to metro station but felt a little "dodgy".
Receptionists can't really speak English (though that wasn't a problem for us).
Beds comfortable, room clean.
Also, they're quite stingy when it comes to renewing used shower gel & tea/coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renewed in 2004, the hotel is situated in Avenida Meridiana, with easy access to any part of the city due to the proximity to Aragon Street one main streets of Barcelona, and Rondas witch will help you to get shortly to the Metropolitan Area. The Hotel Atenas is provided of an outdoor swimming pool and a solarium situated in the upper part of the hotel where you will enjoy a brilliant panoramic view of Barcelona. It also has a SPA with Turquish Bath and jacuzzi and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Catalonia Atenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Atenas Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Atenas
- Catalonia Atenas Hotel Barcelona