I have stayed in this hotel for 1 night. they have a nice elementary breakfast - which was still more than I expected.
The staff is very kind and nice, but the most important thing is that the "Clot" Metro station was a crosswalk away! when you get out of the hotel you just croos to the other side of the road (or if you rather stay on the same side there is also an access to the station in a 3 minutes walk) and there you are! after 5-7 minutes you have to get out on the "Catalunya" station and you are on La Rambla street! that was fabulous and it made everything easier in Barcelona.
Unfortunately, the rooms were old and smelled of cigarettes and the were extremely small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renewed in 2004, the hotel is situated in Avenida Meridiana, with easy access to any part of the city due to the proximity to Aragon Street one main streets of Barcelona, and Rondas witch will help you to get shortly to the Metropolitan Area. The Hotel Atenas is provided of an outdoor swimming pool and a solarium situated in the upper part of the hotel where you will enjoy a brilliant panoramic view of Barcelona. It also has a SPA with Turquish Bath and jacuzzi and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Catalonia Atenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Atenas Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Atenas
- Catalonia Atenas Hotel Barcelona