We enjoyed our stay at the Crown Plaza Barcelona - Fira Center. The hotel is very clean, with modern upgraded rooms, reliable free wifi. Points to consider:
* The beds were very comfortable, noticeably better than many other places we have stayed in Europe.
* Hotel is a good 5 minute walk to the Espanya metro station. I generally prefer to be closer... but it's no problem to walk it in good weather.
* There are restaurants in the area, but the better restaurant options seem to be in different areas of town.
* The Magic Fountain is an awesome evening attraction... and this hotel is an easy walk from there.
* Staff was very helpful, friendly and good for English speakers.
* Hotel prices are a great value, compared to the prices in the more populated areas.
We did not use the restaurant, so cannot comment there. I liked staying the in Plaza Espanya area... it's off the major tourist path, but is a major hub for airport buses, metro and train service (for day trips out of the city). The staff also had some good recommendations for restaurants in the general area when we did not feel like headed over to the more populated areas. I would stay here again for sure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Barcelona - Fira Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fira Palace Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Fira Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Fira Palace
- Crowne Plaza Barcelona - Fira Center Catalonia