i can only recommend this hotel ! We are a couple with a 11 years old boy, the room was large, clean and the price really reasonnable. The location is irrelevant as the metro is at 5 mn walk ! so you are close to all the nice places you want to visit in this superb city.
We didn't take the breakfast... french people are used take light breakfast and 15 € for a large buffet from which you will only eat a coffe and a croissant !!! is a little expensive !
The parking is convenient for only 15 €/day, it is gold value in a city where you have nowhere to park !
The only little negative comment is for the reception ! a little bit more frienship... could be nice !
We will come back and use this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Fira Palace Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Fira Palace Barcelona Hotel
- Fira Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Fira Palace
- Fira Palace
- Fira Palace Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the biggest rooms in the city at the elegant Fira Palace located in the heart of Montjuic, one of the most cultural and leisure area. Situated between the famous Plaza de España, Gran Via Avenue and the new shopping and entertainment centre ARENAS DE BARCELONA the hotel blends expert service to provide guests with a memorable stay. Highly popular among business travellers because of its conference facilities and easy acces to the Fair grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fira Palace Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.