Stayed here on business and used the conference suite every day. A three course meal was provided every day, but was a little hit or miss at times. They catered for my gluten-free needs in a truly fantastic way - they even had gluten-free croissants and pain au chocolat, unheard of! However, they were a little vague on what a vegan was (to the point of bringing out a piece of fish). The conference room itself, whilst large and comfortable was at times bordering on freezing - I little thought I would need to use a coat whilst in Barcelona - inside! However, this was corrected on asking, each time.The bar is large, comfortable, with very friendly staff and with a good selection of local wines. Breakfast was pretty much average - but the coffee could have been nicer. The bedroom was comfortable (with a truly heavenly bed), with separate desk and table and chair. The decor was very modern, but not intrusive. The bath/shower had plenty of hot water, and the heated towel rail was a very nice touch. The feather duvets/pillows have been treated to make them hypoallergenic. It is a taxi/metro ride out of the city centre, but in a very nice area with some good restaurants and shops close by. I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the financial district, close to the city’s shopping destinations; Hilton Barcelona offers upscale accommodation that captures the essence of the vibrant Catalonian capital. Whether here on business, for a meeting or taking a leisurely break, enjoy a wealth of premium amenities, warm hospitality and its location. Travel to the hotel by car from Barcelona International Airport in just 15 minutes and from Sants Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city centre.Wake up in a stylish and contemporary guest room, featuring high speed internet access and city views. Take care of business at the desk, or listen music with the new iHome player. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy all of amenities found in our standard guest rooms, together with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.Savour a taste of Catalonia, choosing from a tempting menu inspired by the culinary traditions of Barcelona at the Restaurant Mosaic or meet with friends over cocktails and tapas at the Vibe Bar and Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton International
- Hilton Barcelona Catalonia