My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. Everything was good. The staff speaks and understands English well. But on the day we checked out I saw the bill and noticed minibar charges. I told him we didnt' take anything from the minibar. He needed sometime to delete and recalculate the bill. Since my husband used his credit card during check in, I would need his credit card to settle the bill during check out. I went up to the hotel room to pack and my husband settled the bill. He overlooked that we were charged double on the 5th of November. We arrived on the 5th so we were charged on the 5th BUT there was also a charge of Euro180 of "NO SHOW CHARGE".
I have emailed and called Hilton but no one has gotten back to me about it. The email that I received recently was a generic email that says that they aren't able to waive the amount charged and that someone has gotten back to me. But NO ONE has called or emailed me regarding this matter. I'm really upset and unhappy about this. I even attached the hotel bill statement.
I'm unhappy with Hilton's service. I expected better from a known chain of hotel like Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the financial district, close to the city’s shopping destinations; Hilton Barcelona offers upscale accommodation that captures the essence of the vibrant Catalonian capital. Whether here on business, for a meeting or taking a leisurely break, enjoy a wealth of premium amenities, warm hospitality and its location. Travel to the hotel by car from Barcelona International Airport in just 15 minutes and from Sants Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city centre.Wake up in a stylish and contemporary guest room, featuring high speed internet access and city views. Take care of business at the desk, or listen music with the new iHome player. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy all of amenities found in our standard guest rooms, together with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.Savour a taste of Catalonia, choosing from a tempting menu inspired by the culinary traditions of Barcelona at the Restaurant Mosaic or meet with friends over cocktails and tapas at the Vibe Bar and Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton International
- Hilton Barcelona Catalonia