“Atmosphere and location” 5 of 5 stars

Hostel One Paralelo
Calle Salva 62, Barcelona, Spain   |
“Atmosphere and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hostels almost sits on the perfect location because you're close enough to everything but also far enough to make you feel the atmosphere in the neighborhood. And this is what you should be looking for in barna!
And of course everybody in the hostel is going to make you feel at home! Don't expect fancy rooms though, but everything you could expect from such a place is there don't worry!!

Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Awesome people friendly nice and loads of fun one of the best places in world awesome place everyone should get there some day soon close to the station with staff that know the place to go and things to see ... Ma friend

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Honestly can say this is the best hostel I've stayed in.

The staff are all amazing people, and couldn't do more for you. It's clean, modern and full of information. The evening meals are probably the best point as they encourage you to meet everyone and get to know people before having a crazy night out in Barcelona. Everyone who stays here is friendly, decent and like-minded. I've made friends for life and laughed almost every minute during my visit.

I would absolutely say stay here. You won't regret it and I for sure would come back in an instant.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really had a good time at this hostel. It was my first time in Europe, but my second stay in a hostel. Based on what I heard from travelers who chose other hostels, my friend and I got a good deal. The hostel was clean, inviting, and conveniently located. My favorite part was the dinner, which is included in the price, and it facilitates relationship building among other travelers. It provides the opportunity to learn about Barcelona and other places to go, and things to do. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to other travelers.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

We´ve only just left after 5 nights at hostel one and we already miss it. The staff are instantly welcoming and informative. The family dinners are the best way to meet everyone and it´s all by donation. Not to mention they encourage you to scrounge the leftovers after a night out of drinking. Decent breakfast with Juans world famous omellette for 2.50 euros and it´s on until 2pm. They even offered up a big batch of Sangria for free on Nasty Mondays. Good location. Pretty much within 20 mins walk of most things and close to the metro for things outside of that. Can´t beat the atmosphere and the staff.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

This has got to be the best hostel i've stayed in. The staff is super helpful and tell you where to go during the day and also take you out on pub crawls every night. Breakfast is just 2.5 Euros and Dinner is free which is a great way to meet new people. It's very well located close to Paralel Metro Station. But the staff is what makes this place really special.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

I arrived, and was immediately greeted like an old friend. As soon as I sat down the staff gave me a map and gave me suggestions on what to do and where to go throughout my stay. As I was only there for one night it was perfect as I managed to squeeze everything into one afternoon.

There was a dinner provided, which you can donate money towards, served at 9pm and it was delicious. It gave me the opportunity to meet the others staying at the hostel before heading out to a pub/club for a night out.

The hostel and staff really made my stay in barcelona worth while. The price is amazing for what you get, and it was great to meet other travellers too.

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hostel One Paralelo? Share your experiences!