“A great day with Antiques and Boutiques” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Antiques and Boutiques Private Tailor Made Tours

Antiques and Boutiques Private Tailor Made Tours
Placeta Montcada, 3, 08003 Barcelona, Spain (El Born / La Ribera)
0034 607 653 817
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 174 Shopping in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Antiques and Boutiques offer private, tailor made tours and personal shopping services focused towards design, style, food and culture. Set up by two designers with a shared love of Barcelona, we set out 4 years ago to discover and uncover the city's best kept secrets. Our private tours will show you Barcelona’s most inspiring places, charming neighborhoods and backstreets, introduce you to local designers, boutiques & showrooms, studios and ateliers. It's the perfect tour for those who want to get off the beaten track and discover the city through its culture and creativity.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“A great day with Antiques and Boutiques”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were three women in Barcelona celebrating a big birthday, so we treated ourselves to a morning of shopping with Antiques and Boutiques. Lisa was a delight gave us a wonderful shopping experience. She took us to really special, unique shops all over town. We never would have found them ourselves. It was one of the best days of our two weeks in Spain. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone as they will tailor the experience to what you are interested in and want to see.
Jan P., Chicago

Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
“Exactly what we were looking for, and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went to Barcelona to celebrate my wife's birthday. I knew she would love the idea of tour that concentrated on the artists and crafts people of Barcelona. We also like finding the "out of the way " vendors and restaraunts. If this sounds like your sensibilities then Antiques and Boutiques Private Tours are for you too.
Niki and Lisa were great, we gave them an idea of what we were looking for, they filled in the rest. With great insight and knowledge about the city we walked from nieghborhood to neighborhood, stopping in at some of ythe most beautful and interesting places. Niki seems to know everyone, and very soon the tour seemed more like you were being shown this magical city by a good friend then a tour guide. Highly recommened, a great way to experience the city through the crafts people and artists that work and live there.

Oklahoma
“Saved the Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We spent a week in Barcelona and the weather chose to not cooperate (rainy and cold). But thanks to Nikki we had an absolutely fantastic day with umbrellas in hand. She kept us on a fast pace, finding treasures and "go backs" that we absolutely would never have found on our own. Nikki has a great sense of style, and was just fun to spend a few hours with. She really helped us since this was the front end of our trip. We learned about the city- designers, restaurants, and life in Barcelona. We recommend her with 100% confidence. You won't be disappointed.

Kiev, Ukraine
“underground barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I visit Barcelona on a regular basis but never have I associated this city with shopping heaven - until I did a tour with Antiques and Boutiques. The gems in this city are truly hidden, and without Lisa's help, I would have never found them. The tours are friendly & relaxed, fun & informative. I love that most of the designers are local, and offer very handmade pieces with unique aesthetics. I came away with many great finds that I will treasure in my wardrobe, and my idea of Barcelona changed as well - on top of beaches and tapas, it has style!

Visited October 2012
Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent city knowledge, sublime taste & expert planning...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

As an event organiser, I am always on the look out for new and exciting activities for my guests during their visits to Barcelona. Meeting Niki & Lisa from Antiques and Boutiques has been one of the great highlights for our events agency this year.

We have now worked together on several events, planning exciting, off the beaten track city tours for our guests.

Antiques and Boutiques prepared each tour with paramount attention to detail, complete bespoke planning for individual taste/interests and above all they are extremely fun and incredibly knowledgable!

Their tours have taken us to amazing artizan workshops, fed our gastronomic desires and helped us shop for vintage items that would normally be hidden away.

Thanks chicas on behalf of LittleBlackBook Events and all our happy, Barcelona enlightened guests!

Visited September 2012