“Relaxation at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 546 Activities in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: AquaBliss Fish Spa brings you a relaxing oasis in the heart of Barcelona. Our garra rufa doctor fish help keep your skin soft, smooth and healthy after a long day walking the streets of the city. Sit back and take in the calm atmosphere, have a drink and watch the tiny toothless fish gently lift away the hard skin from your tired feet. A truly enjoyable experience that is not to be missed.
Manchester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxation at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our hotel spa looked amazing, as did the prices, so we ventured out to book a couple of massages, a fish pedicure for my extremely brave husband and a normal one for the not so brave me. Great service, and experience at a reasonable cost.

Naples, Italy
8 attraction reviews
“Millions of kisses simultaneously for 15 minutes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was very skeptical and kind of nervous at first, but it was just wonderful! As the fish did their thing, it felt like a million little kisses all over my feet! It was a little ticklish, but fun! Then afterward, a relaxing leg massage. This is a definite must do again!!!!

Oslo, Norway
14 attraction reviews
“An afternoon treat for your feet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Ok, so it's not your traditional spa or pedicure, and it certainly feels weird - but was actually just what the doctor ordered for tired feet after a day of sightseeing. Not something I woul look up in a map and try to find, but if you pass it, pop in!

Brisbane, Australia
12 attraction reviews
“Must do. Absolutely a must do.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Seems weird, but it was excellent. Little fish around your feet, best foot rub after too. We had never seen anything like it, but it was great. Take some photos, no one will believe this actually exists. Loved it.

Newcastle
“Men have rough skin, too..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I am on holiday in Barcelona with the wife. We are in the Gothic area and we see Aquabliss. She wants to go in because her feet hurt and also because they have individual fish tanks, and that is much more hygienic, posh, etc. than the "communal" tanks we have in Newcastle. I say I'll wait outside. So I wait and then - who do I see walking in? That striker Vasqez (sp?) from Espanyol! So, if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me.

I went in too.

The place itself is great. I felt a bit self-conscious sitting with my feet dangling in my personal tank, but soon got over it. The fish nibbling tickles quite a bit, but you get used to it quickly.

The staff were really friendly, communication worked fine, the place is nice, absolutely spotless. Can highly recommend!

Visited June 2012