“Passionate and professional about Barcelona.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Foreverbarcelona provides private custom tours of Barcelona with official tourguides. Marta and her colleagues are true embassadors of the city: We like showing you the sites that make Barcelona so special, but also introduce you to the local life: its cafés, 100yo unique shops, amazing food markets, tapas bars...
4 attraction reviews
“Passionate and professional about Barcelona.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

On April 2nd my wife and I travelled to Barcelona to take a Mediterranean cruise. We were going to be in Barcelona before our cruise for only two days so we wanted to see as much as possible in this short period of time. After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor about Marta and her company, I thought no one could be this good, I was right, Marta was even better then the reviews.
Marta had a driver pick us up from the airport at 9:30 in the morning and he drove us into town where Marta was waiting for us. Marta is friendly, knowledgeable,passionate about her city, and a great communicator. In short, everything you could want in a guide.
Marta took us to the Sagrada Familia where she took us in and pointed out all of this magnificent church's peculiarities and its history. A tour here should not be missed. We also walked along Barcelona's beautiful beach and the surrounding area , the Olympic area and Casa Mila. Although we had a long trans Atlantic flight Marta's enthusiasm was infectious and her wonderful tour gave us the second wind we needed.
If you are traveling to Barcelona do yourself a favor and book a tour with Marta and Forever Barcelona Private Tours!

Visited April 2013
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona Private Tour Guide, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hi Lisa!

Thank you so much for your review!
It's great to hear that you keep such a good memory of our time together.
Love making people happy!
Have a beatiful day,

Edmonton, Canada
“This Tour Could Not Have Been Any Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Earlier this month my husband and I and the couple we were travelling with, went on the Barcelona City Tour with Mart of Forever Barcelona. Our tour was a four hour walking tour with an extra hour for tapas! What an excellent tour and tour guide and VERY reasonable. We would highly recommend and in fact if we travel to Barcelona again we will book another tour with Marta!

Visited April 2013
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona Private Tour Guide, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Hi Lisa!

Yes, our tour was lots of fun!
And having a tapas meal is the perfect touch to make even more memorable any tour, isn't it?
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your tour so much, and I'll love to show you around again if you ever come back to Barcelona.

Have a beautiful day,

texas
“A Businessman's View of Touring Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

As someone who has spent 50 years in business, I can't help but looking at my return on investment -- how I spend my time and my money. I had researched private tour guides in Barcelona on the web and decided that Marta of Forever Barcelona was a good choice. We wanted a chauffeured tour in order to get a 4-hour highlight tour of the best in Barcelona.

Wow! I can't recommend our experience more highly. From La Rambla to Sagrada Familia, from La Boqueria to Park Guell, from coffee in Ciutat Vella to the views from Montjuic, we certainly got a great return on our time and our money.

Marta brings her A-game to the tour. Born and bred in Barcelona, she brings over 13 years of experience as a tour guide and fills your time together with her knowledge of history, architecture, politics, art, and culture.

We have already recommended Forever Barcelona and Marta to friends from Brazil visiting the city in May. I'm sure that we will refer other friends in the future as well. Enthusiastically and without hesitation....

Thank you so much for your review!
I loved your businessman approach, and I'm glad your tour gave you great value!
My goal is to make people have a blast during their time in Barcelona.
Thank you too for recommending me to your friends!
It was a pleasure meeting you.
Have an awesome day,

Marta
“A brilliant tour! Highly recommend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

My mother and I took the Gaudi tour and were so impressed. Marta was a wonderful, knowledgable guide who really helped us first time visitors appreciate, not just Gaudi and his amazing works, but the history, culture and life of the city. It really made the city come alive for us and the advice she gave us regarding the remainder of our stay was priceless.
The tour itself was fantastic and informative covering all the major Gaudi works. The pacing was perfect. Marta is personable, intelligent and witty and really took us back to Barcelona 100 years ago. I still picture the Ladies in their lovely frocks on their balconies watching and showing off for the 'plebs'!
Thank you for an amazing day in an amazing city!

Visited March 2013
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona Private Tour Guide, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I really enjoyed sharing the Gaudi sites with you, and showing you my city. And I am glad that you enjoyed so much my stories (you made me laugh with your "ladies in the balcony" comment!).
You were really lovely both of you and I hope to see you again whenever you come back to Barcelona!

Have a beautiful day!
Chicago, Illinois
“Private tour of Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was in Barcelona visiting my daughter with my other kids (19 and 17). We made the great choice to hire Miriam as our tour guide. She was with us for 4 hours... the time flew. Miriam was knowledgable and well spoken. Her love for Gaudi is evident. Our tour ended about 15 minutes early and she suggested if we were up for it to jump in a cab and head to Casa Mila. We intended to see it on our own the following day, but with Miriam along we could "skip the lines" with her credentials. She spent a bit more time with us at Casa Mila, making sure we knew exactly what to see and where it would be located. Miriam was great, and I would definitely recommend her.

Visited March 2013
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona Private Tour Guide, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your review!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with Miriam so much, and that she went the extra mile to make sure you'd be skipping the lines at Casa Mila! (That's my girl!).
She'll be so happy to read this review!
Have a wonderful day,